Re: [T3] Electrical Strangeness

Garr wrote:
>then tested to confirm that it was hot at the part that attaches to
>the tail light when the pedal was pressed, and it was.  So then I
>put everything back together, and both brake lights and turn signal
>lights are functioning normally.

>I'm expecting this problem will re-appear at some point....it's a
>strange one.  If it does, I'll just keep tinkering until I find the answer.

I think you've fixed your grounding problem, when you tested for power at the
tail light. You removed the housing anchor screws and replaced them back in a
new position. This will probably be ok for a while, but then resurface as the
same problem later one (grounding issue). It is possible to add a ground
wire, so keep that in mind if you really feel that you need one. I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       71 Square- now a 2 seat Roadster, under construction