Re: [T3] A quick report on the parts hunt

<x-flowed>Where can a guy look up all these part numbers if you don't have a book.

Mike

Frank Kroeker wrote:

Well I am back after 5 hours of going through vw parts.  This guy has so
much stuff that 5 hours just hit the surface(he has been in this location 35
years).  One problem I had was the lighting was bad and I didn't think to
bring a flashlight.  He had a small one but wasn't that much help.  He said
I could come back but I will have to sell some stuff first.
I will list the things that I didn't buy and go through the stuff I brought
home and get organized and get back to you later.  Here goes.  All this
stuff is original nos.
He had several mufflers
315 251 051A
315 251 051B
341 251 061B
Tons of damper pipes
Lots of window glass
311 845 501A
361 845 501
311 845 251 wing window
311 845 301
311 845 201
Several of these
311 953 503 AG turn signal assemblies
And he has door skins 315 831 111G
Let me know if any of this interests you and I can go get them whenever.
Frank