Re: [T3] Odd Type3 Noise- online audio diagnosis sought !

hi
  unintentional peripheral metalic contact! some bolt is catching on
something or vibrating your engine sounds just fine. it is a bugger but you
may have to tear it down to find out whats amiss i would replace the bolts
you replaced with the originals as a start point do all the stuff you can in
the car and work from there .

i had a knocking noise had me doing all sorts of crazy stuff it was my
reversing light bracket banging on the bodywork that the rear bumper irons
pass thru!!! took a while to work it out.

another was the hex bar linkage on my dells at some point a spring had fell
out of the cup at one end and this allowed the hex bar to bang against the
carb base that was amusing to find as well!

mfg njv