Re: [T3] generator pulley - mm wrench size?

<x-flowed>

Jim Adney wrote:

Are you talking about the generator shaft nut, or the bolt in the center of the fan/pulley? I assumed that Toby was talking about something about his setup that was different because of his alternator.

I think they are both talking about the fan bolt. I do the same myself, take off the intake boot and turn the engine on the crank itself.

PerL