Re: [T3] generator pulley - mm wrench size?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Hall" <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>

> Muir's large screwdriver has also wrecked more fan pulley sheet steel than
any
> other system!

Perhaps that why my car made my stanley disappear ;-) - I still have the
rubber bung, and, I just found out, the original engine!- which seems to be
running better each week I don't fiddle with it! But I'm worried- it says
about 40k on the clock and given the state of the seats I guess its not the
first time its said that- so its either about to die, or its been rebuilt
which I guess would have been more unusual in the past than a recon?

Mark
'73 Fasty