Re: [T3] Car trailer? Need advice...

> I am considering buying a car trailer to haul the Fastback around. What type
should I consider?

One problem with bigger wheels is the trailer bed has to be higher.  Not such a
problem with a working car though.  Two close-coupled smaller wheels (4 total)
can make for a more stable tow, and not such a problem if one gets a flat.
I suppose a box trailer could be more secure for the bikes, but for a car it
makes it much more unwieldy.  Think of lashing the car down inside the box!

Trailer + car can make quite a heavy rig - more so with a box trailer.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------