[T3] Car trailer? Need advice...

I am considering buying a car trailer to haul the Fastback around. What type should I consider? I want the shortest (length) trailer possible (easier storage). I want the trailer to have "normal" size tires, not those tiny little tires I see on utility trailers. Lastly, I'd like to be able to use the trailer for hauling two motorcycles. I have a truck with a V6 -- will that be sufficient? What changes do I need to make to my truck? I haven't decided on an open (flat bed style) or closed (box style) trailer yet -- I suppose an open trailer would be fine. What should I expect to pay?

I am totally new to car trailers -- please offer advice.

Thanks,

- Todd