RE: Thanks (was hopping mad)

Just a quick thanks to everyone who calmed me down a
bit, both on and off the list. I didn't mean for this
to become a list discussion, but I do thank you all
for helping out. I guess with shop rates in NY being
$85-95 an hour this is not out of the question. All
the more reason for me to put much more love and care
into my Type3, a finer piece of German engineering!

Thanks again.
Aaron