[T3] list postings #2

Folks,

	Please resume regular Type III discussions... if these "spam/scam"
posts become a regular thing, I'll take more drastic action to fight them;
if it's just the occasional message, we'll just roll with the punches.

	Please send follow-ups directly to me.  (Also, don't bother
replying to any of the messages, especially to the list, without deleting
the original message -- it's now effectively been re-posted to the list
several times...)

Cheers!
-Greg Merritt