[T3] more on the Registry

<x-flowed>>How
about it Big Al, any totals for you to share with?

I have the database started, not that many have registered. (only 30 so far).

I have not made it available yet because i want to make sure private stuff stays private and public is public.

It is searchable, and you can call on location, and vin number and description words.

However, I am getting quite a few with either typo vin numbers (ie, too few or too many digits) or blatantly false numbers.

I can also keep an RIP registry for those who have given their parts so that others might live.

Anyway, I'll let you know when the domain is back available.

Al
(now back to fighting the domain registry...)