Re: [T3] Compression Test

<x-flowed>My the '73 1584 cc engine in my Bug does a steady 135-140 on all 4 cylinders, with stock size cylinders and heads. I've never checked the ratio on my Square (mandatory T3 content) though, as I just recently bought the compression tester.

PerL
73 Variant L
64 Bug

Doo D Da wrote:

I did a compression test today (yay for memorial day) and came up with
the following results:
1: 130 2: 140
3: 126 4: 130

First, I know Muir said that they should all be above 100, but -that- far
above 100? My car's stock, so do all T3's run about 130 or am I running
weird?
Second, I was wondering why the #2 cylinder would be running high. Is
this a bad thing?

Patrick
'73 Square
Long Beach