Re: [T3] Favorite Year (was 71-72 changeover )

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 09:32, BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:
> Russ wrote:
> >I am seriously considering converting my '66 T-3 to 12V and IRS. I am
> >switching the engine to dual port. All I still need is the IRS axles.
> >I have a set of automatic axles to trade if anyone is interested.
>
> Did we decide that type1 axles and CVs are the same as type3? If so I have a
> set here I could part with. I really don't need a set of AT axles as both of
> my AT cars already have them. Maybe we could work out some kind of swap for
> some other things we need.

Thanks anyway, but axles are pretty heavy to be shipping. I should be
able to find a pair of T-1 axles locally. I kno where there are a couple
laying in a ditch.
I just thought that someone might need the AT axles.
This is also a distant project.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT