Re: [T3] Favorite Year (was 71-72 changeover )

Russ wrote:
>I am seriously considering converting my '66 T-3 to 12V and IRS. I am
>switching the engine to dual port. All I still need is the IRS axles.
>I have a set of automatic axles to trade if anyone is interested.

Did we decide that type1 axles and CVs are the same as type3? If so I have a
set here I could part with. I really don't need a set of AT axles as both of
my AT cars already have them. Maybe we could work out some kind of swap for
some other things we need.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban