Re: no no

<x-flowed>>Jim wrote:

The Conservation of Perversity leads to some remarkable conclusions: If things seem to be going well, then either you aren't fully aware of what's really happening, or you are about to suffer a setback. The longer things seem to go well the larger the oversight or setback will be. It never fails.

I have proof of this theorem:

In a 1967 Deluxe Bus i once owned... Hmmm, there's that date again... I finally got the newly rebuilt 1641 motor running smoothly. Driving my 40 mile path to work a the time at about 80MPH, I said to myself, "Wow, I think I got it fixed! it's running really, really well..."

BOOM! clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, clack...

Well, it turns out that the crank busted in half leaving me with only Cyl. 2 and 4 firing and the broken crank was being turned by 2&4 and thereby (somehow) turning the 1&3 half that barely was enough to move the bus off the freeway and to the off ramp and to a parking lot.

I should have kept that crank and tested it for perversium traces in the metal composition.

But it's gone now. As is the bus. So no substantial data is available for viewing.

Big "Kaosium is probably the other alloy metal to Perversium." AL

How many T3's are left?
Add yours to the Registry!

Type 3 Parts Book Online
http://www.autographica.com/t3pbo/