RE: [T3] Kevin update

From: Greg Merritt [mailto:gregm@vwtype3.org]

	Well!  Let's see...

	Big cooling air bellows is clampless on the front/small side,
and the lower edge was not over the lip.  Kevin started working on
this, but the bellows started to rip; he'll try to pick up a
replacement.

Greg/Kevin,

I have a good bellows with both clamps you can use if you still need one.
I'm in Sunnyvale, CA and could come over Saturday afternoon.  I'm planning
to go to Sacramento but it's not a sure thing yet.  Contact me off line
and we can work out the details.

Good luck to you both,
Norman
'68 Squareback