Re: [T3] Kevin update

<x-flowed>
Oh -- Kevin's muffler has an honest-to-goodness VW logo stamped in the right rear face. Never seen that before. It also happens to be the later combo damper+tailpipe model (isn't that '72+?), and somebody welded the damper to the muffler.

His injectors have already been converted from crimped-hose to regular, removable hoses with hose clamps.

I forgot to mention that the steering damper looks well-mounted, and I believe that the rubber bushing may be new. It's definitely "there" and not sloppy. Also, the ball joints have nice-looking boots and look to be non-originals -- no plastic plugs in the tops, just the solid dimples.

For folks who sent contact info to me directly, I forwarded it on to Kevin.

-Greg