[T3] Fuel Sender

Well I attempted to clean my fuel sender and ended up snapping the
resistance wires :( I had just about got the contacts and center rod clean
and snap!!! Anyone have a fix for this or another sender they can sell? It
seems all I would have to do is soder another resistance wire but can you
find wire that thin and would it be the correct resistance?

My mechanic has a bus sender 211 919 051, I have heard that some of these
are the same as the type 3 sender 311 919 051, anybody know if this will
work?

Thanks,
Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT