RE: [T3] Anybody going to the VW/Porsche swapmeet?

>No idea.  I've never been able to make it for one reason or another :-(  If
>it's the one I'm thinking about, it's a good one and more Porsche than VW.
>Anybody local (PDX) been to it?
>
>Ain't it fun having your car in a parade?  What was that monstrosity of
>another car, that rusty red looking one?  Ew!

I have no idea what the original body style of the car was.  It had so many
different
body panels and custom adaptations on it that it is hard to determine.  I
give the guy
an "A" for originality though.

Ya, it was fun having the car in the parade.  It is amusing to watch
people's faces
when they see a squareback for the first time.  The a-typical lean over and
ask,
"What in the world is that?".  Always gives me a little chuckle.

>     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
>     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
>     http://www.icbm.org/
>     Portland, Oregon

So, are you planning on doing the swap meet?