[T3] prepping for Kevin's cross-country trip

<x-flowed>
Folks,

I talked to Kevin G. ("Front end shakes" thread) on the phone last night -- he's picking up the '71 MT Squareback in San Francisco to drive back to New York.

He's going to hit some VWFLAPS today, and meet me at my place tonight for a tune-up / inspection before his trip.

We'll look at the front end shakes, do the points and timing, change the oil, maybe check the fuel pressure, and I'll give Kevin the quick course in D-Jetronic as best I can. We'll try to give the car the whole once-over.

I had him add fuel line and hose clamps to his shopping list of general tune-up stuff; hopefully there will be time to just replace all of the hoses for good measure, unless we find them to be new. Do folks have additional suggestions of things to inspect?

-Greg