[T3] Cheap Tune-up!

HI All,

I came across a FLAPS that had a closeout sale on NOS Tune-Up kits for VW!

I bargained for the entire lot and want to share the savings!

Here's what we've got:

Sealed, never used, NOS (really!), Points and condenser sets. Not Bosche, but my price reflects it!

Part number 1007
for Beetle, Bus, Ghia 64-67
for Fast & Squareback 65-67

Part number 1122
for Dasher 74-on
for Rabbit & Scirocco 75-on
[I hear that 80's W-C models moved to electronic ignition, so check your needs first]

I am assuming all of the above are for stock distributors (i.e., not 009). They may fit other years/models, but I can't confirm at this time.

Here is the deal - 2 tune-up kits for $5.00 + shipping to continental US destinations  (international buyers:  we will have to discuss options)

Limited supply, so first email, first served.

Contact me directly at mailto:Big.Al@hvwc.net

Talk to you later,
Big "no one can say I'm pointless now..." Al

Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.hvwc.net