Re: [T3] front end shakes

<x-flowed>
My "favorite" front end problem is the upper torsion bar. On the left side, the set screw jams into a dimple on a flat on the end of the bar. That dimple gets beat to hell (eventually), and the upper left trailing arm can then pull out away from the beam. Watch the inner/forward end of the upper left trailing arm as you push & pull the LF wheel in and out at 12 o'clock.

It's sometimes fixable by loosening the adjusting setup on the right side, tightening down the set screw on the left, and then tightening the right side to spec. (See Bentley.)

Crossing this one set of railroad tracks in Ann Arbor, MI, at a slight turn, would always send my '71's front end going bouncy-bouncy like crazy until I found out about this problem...

-Greg