Re: [T3] getting ready

So far things are looking good for me as well.  Just got the CompuFire
installed in my baby and timing set.  Still getting some small backfire and
'sneezing' thru the #2 idle jet but it's not as bad as before.  Tomorrow will
be a test run to see how she is on the street and if she passes I'll be
joining Brian with my baby :-)  If not I'll be riding shotgun.

Luckily, now that I have my sleeping hinges installed, I don't need to worry
about bringing a tent along, tee-hee!  Anybody else gonna be going to the
show?

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon