Re: [T3] 2 unconnected questions - steering wheel + HP

<x-charset windows-1255>> 1) Both the Hayes and Bentley manuals show "late-model" Type 3 steering
> columns with a three-spoke steering wheel. I've never seen any pictures of
> this kind of steering wheel in a car. Were they ever actually manufactured
> this way?

I have a picture of a 411 with the steering wheel you are talking about.
This is the only time I have actually seen this wheel (in person or in a
picture) except for the illustration in Bentley.  I believe it was from an
add on Everett's site.   I can e-mail the picture to you if you want.

Dave Rosso
Pittsburgh, PA
'69 Fastback
'73 Super Beetle