Re: [T3] Some T4 engine questions.....

I Have a 1.7L 914 motor sitting in the garage that I got for free.... pretty
much determined that if Im gonna go through the entire conversion anything
less than 2L isnt worth it but I do remember Shad saying something about a
nice combination of 2L longblock and 1.7L heads or something like that.

The 1.8L should be L jet FI

Keith