[T3] John, Please E-mail me

I was talking to someone off list for the past week or so. His name is John,
he lives in New York, He had a 71 Square Tranny he was going to check  the
slop in for me. I need to know what other measurements he needs off of my
pistons. I have since re-loaded my machine and lost all of the e-mails hence
I don't have his address anymore. So John, can ya e-mail me back?
Jason@a-bsystems.com I still want to do the trade and I came up with 100 bux
to ship it out here.. so let me know. Please..... I am in dire needs of  a
tranny for a 70 Fastback if there is anyone closer to Wyoming also.

Cheers!

        Jason

        1970 T-III Fastback

         This e-mail was written with Microsoft Outlook 2003 Beta Version