Re: [T3] Engine parts - ID. Thanks everyone !

re: AT kickdown trigger.  Thanks - I went through the
Elfrink FI book and the Bentley schematics 68-69 and
just couldn't spot it.  It's in pretty rough shape -
I'll take it off for a closer look.  Seems like any
'normally-open' microswitch would work.  I'll let the
list know how it goes...

re:Cold Start Solenoid valve.  Sorry about the picture
quality, it was late last night when I took the
picture.  Any harm in completely removing this little
guy?  Now I'll be on the lookout for the cold start
injector (the 5th injector?).

I live about 20 miles north of the Mexican border -
don't foresee too many <zero degree mornings. :-)

Thanks everyone!!