Re: [T3] Ypsilanti on Sunday

	Fine, fine.... FINE.

	I move a way from Michigan, and four years later, the mvvc show
moves to a couple of miles from where I used to live, and now all these
Type III owners (and listees) come out of the woodwork and plan to show
up.

	I even got a big, full-sized envelope from VWoA, delivered dirctly
to my California address, inviting me to come to the show.

	FINE.

	;)

-Greg

(p.s. -- have a great time! Along with the Columbus show, this is one of
the best shows in the region!)