Re: [T3] DDB dismantling recipe?

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Magnia, Martin wrote:
> Well..

	Ahh, secrets revealed. ;)  Thanks, Martin.

	Mark F. volunteered to lend a hand (and his sawzall) if I was
willing to take that blue/white '69, but the more I think about it, the
more I think I'm gonna pass... I guess I don't really need much that it
has, so I'd only be doing it for the "fun" of it... and I'm a bit tight on
time for such things at the moment.

	Maybe the next one that comes along, though, bwahaha.....

-Greg