Re: no no -- RE: [T3] white on white?

Greg-

Have tow dolly and sawzall at the ready....

when should I be there?

Also by the way I got the 67 bug prepped for the tow to cali, this weekend.
I couldn't get the car out of gear, but if the clutch is pressed the car
rolls freely...so I put a Pipe on the pedal and jammed it against the seat
frame.
I also took some wire and tied the clutch arm back  in the fully depressed
position.

On the bonus side of it all I will be doing a bit of t3 hunting on my trip
down...hoping to find some goodies along the way.

Martin Magnia

DDB Portland OR

63 Notchback.....Stock
69 Fastback........Not