Re: RE: no no -- RE: [T3] white on white?

5/14/03 6:56:20 AM, jason.smith@sarcom.com wrote:
>Yes very hard to keep clean.  I often wonder how some of our cars lasted 30
>years with white interiors.  My white headliner and visors are hard enough
>to keep clean.

Let me correct myself a bit from my last post.

Keeping a white interior clean.  The actual *cleaning* isn't hard or unusual
at all.  The pain is having to clean it (and clean it ..) all the time,
especially when you tend to forget about greasy hands.  Or if you have dogs
that like to ride in the car.  Or go on a trip.  Or anything.