RE: no no -- RE: [T3] white on white?

>Greg wrote:
> 	There were those famous "triple white" Beetle convertibles in
> the late 1970s, with white paint, white interior, and white top.  I
> never thought of an all-white Type III until I saw this blue car's
> interior... I think it could look pretty good on a Type III, but I
> know that I sure would have a hard time keeping one clean... ;)

That indeed would be sweet, especially on a Notch but also on a Square, very
classy.  I wonder if the cargo mat would be white too, like the brown
interiors? You sure wouldn't want to store anything on that!

Yes very hard to keep clean.  I often wonder how some of our cars lasted 30
years with white interiors.  My white headliner and visors are hard enough
to keep clean.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm