RE: no no -- RE: [T3] white on white?

<x-flowed>
There were those famous "triple white" Beetle convertibles in the late 1970s, with white paint, white interior, and white top. I never thought of an all-white Type III until I saw this blue car's interior... I think it could look pretty good on a Type III, but I know that I sure would have a hard time keeping one clean... ;)

-Greg