RE: [T3] white on white?

> What makes you think it was originally white?  Check out John
> Jaranson's car
> it is the same blue but white in spots.

I have to agree with Jason on this one.  I believe the white that you are
seeing is just the primer showing through the original blue paint where it
has worn off.  When I stripped the original early fenders that I got from
Russ Wolfe, I found very light grey (nearly white) factory primer
underneath.

BTW, the factor primer is rock hard and very hard to strip.

Also if you closely at the picture of the engine parts in the back of the
Square, you can see the load floor and decklid jams are blue.  The dash is
also blue.  If it was a repaint, it was a very thorough one.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (Sophy)