RE:[T3] Welding - bumper brackets

On 13 May 2003 at 7:31, jason.smith@sarcom.com wrote:

> should we then drill holes to let any water out so it does not rot
> again?

I'd try to use sheet steel .032-.040" thick. I think that would be a pretty
good match to what's in there, assuming you can find some that has not all
rusted away.

I hate to drill extra holes, but it might help. The first thing you should do
is notice that there is actually a drain at the rear of that box, so make sure
it is open. If you drill a hole, I'd bend things in that area so that the
wheels don't fill up the box with sand and gravel.