Re: [T3] ISP rep (was: ISP rear cargo mat?)

> Aaron wrote:
> >I don't know who was dissing them, but ...

I was one of those people. Here are some of the things about them that bother
me:

EVERY EBAY AD IS LISTED IN ALL CAPITOL LETTERS. It's just poor form.

Like a lot of you, I'm offended by the user name they chose for themselves:
PIMP PRIDE. Also always in caps.

Almost every ebay ad comes with a starting or reserve price that is ~equal to
its "Buy it Now" price, so this is an auction in name only. They are just using
ebay to do retail sales and take occasional advantage of auction fever.

Their starting/reserve/Buy it Now prices are high, even on commonly available
items.

I once saw that they had some rare small type 3 items for auction so I inquired
as to how many they had and would they just sell them all to me with a quantity
discount. I was told a rather small number and quoted a price on the very high
side of reasonable. It was more than I wanted to pay, but I paid it anyway
since I thought I would be getting the very last ones available anywhere. They
delivered and the parts were right, but they continue, to this day, to sell
these same items on ebay at this same price.

I've never dealt with them via direct retail, so I can't comment on that. I
agree that people who are willing to support type 3s should be supported in
turn. I just wish they would go about it slightly differently.