RE: [T3] T3 T-Shirt

Speaking of t-shirts, it has been about a year or more since I offered to take orders for the vwtype3.org shirts.  Are people interested in placing another order?  Check out my website (see URL below) for all the details.  I will need to update the costs, but the selections should be the same.  If there is enough interest, I will open it up for orders.  P-mail me at jaransonT3@comcast.net if you would like to order some vwtype3.org stuff.  I don't need a lot of interest, since there is no minimum order, but would like to do more than one or two.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (Sophy)