Re: [T3] ISP rep (was: ISP rear cargo mat?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2413880831&category=10368
> vs.
> JC Whitney: everyday price $54.99

http://www.jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml;$sessionid$BUOLCYQAAACRYQSNDV1CFFCCJUOXKIV0?ITEMID=5078

I agree the prices are pretty high on some items, but
in their defense, the $100 is the "Buy It Now" price
and not the reserve. Could be their reserve is $54.99
for all we know.

I guess if someone wants to buy this for $100 without
looking elsewhere, that's their deal. Hopefully it
will keep ISP West in business so they can continue to
sell the better-quality repro stuff.

=====