Re: [T3] 1969 warning lights

> Your oil light is only yellow because of age and environmental conditions,
> it was green when the car was new.

OK. Anyway, mine certainly looks yellow when it lights up. Some people might
call it green I suppose. What colour I was when new I've no idea of course.
What I do know, BTW, is that my fuel gauge is the original one from my car.
One of the few of its original parts that it still has.

Whatever, they seem to have changed it to red almost immediately, some time
during the '69 model year, and changed the icon too at the same time.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
Email: daniel@type34.info
Homepage: http://www.type34.info