Re: [T3] Speedo...

I have a restored 61-3 90MPH red needle speedo with Zero miles on it for
$75.  Not correct for your year but there are people out there with red
needles pointing at late dashes :)

Keith

> Hey everyone,
>     I was wondering if anyone has a NOS early(67) speedo with zero miles
on it that they would be willing to part with.  I doubt it, but its worth
asking.  I just wanted the speedo to have the same milage as the new engine
:)     Also, if Leon or anyone could give me the LA T3 group website
address, that would be great.  Thanks everyone.  The fastback will be on the
road soon, and I'm counting the days.