Re: [T3] ISP parts and other stuff

Supplies are indeed drying up, but my only complaint is the poor quality of
alot of repros.  For me anyway, a poor quality repro (like many of the
dashes) are of no use.  The suppliers also need to realize that they are not
selling parts to the Corvette crowd, the value of our cars tops out fairly
low, and while you will never get the $$ out of what you put into it for a
restoration anyway, reality has to have some limit.

Keith