Re: [T3] 1969 warning lights (correction)

Sorry to go on and on, but I just noticed that if you look at the page I
linked to in the last message, you'll see that it says the oil light in red.
My own copy of the German manual says that it is hellgruen; "light green"!

Both show the same icons in the picture as I have. Both are dated August
1968.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic