Re: [T3] Just added a '65 Squareback to my collection!

on 7/5/2003 2:08 PM, Jim Adney at jadney@vwtype3.org wrote:

> It's probably not your hoses. It might be rusty disks/drums, or sticky pads or
> calipers, or just rust on the rear backing plates. You'll have to see if it
> gets better as you drive it a bit, or just get in there and clean things up
> anyway.

Yes, I was planning on doing that (taking them off and having a look). Is
there anyway to put the separate hubs/drums on the back end while retaining
the 5 lug brakes? Or did they only come in 4 stud?

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo
'71 1600TL