Re: [T3] new FI guide - THANKS!!

--- Edward Morris <zpctnlj@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for putting this information on your site.

My pleasure.

> I'm
> gathering up for various tools I'll need (timing
> light, tach-dwell meter, volt - ohm meter, etc) but

I'm in much the same position, which is half why I did
it. I have yet to hear what my car's "personality" is,
other than the cranking I did to check the
compression, so in a sense you're ahead of me. It
seems strange to me that there's this thing in the
garage that I'm trying to "bring back to life" as it
were, and I don't even know what it sounds like right
now! I've done the "non-guessing" stuff as Greg says,
but I have yet to do the timing as well (and kind of
intimidated by it seeing as how I've never used a
timing light), mostly because I'm still finishing up
replacing all the fuel lines.

=====