Re: [T3] Explain this! (electrical question)

> On a Type 34, the green "parking light" should light up when you turn
the foglights on.  Type 34s are special.  ;)

>Is that in addition to lighting up for the parking lights, or instead of
it?

I checked out all the wiring diagrams on the Type 34 club site and for 61-64
(push-button dash models), the light comes on with the parking lights.
The 64-69 diagrams, the green light hooks to the foglight "on" side of the
switch under the dash so it would only turn on when the foglights switch
is flipped.

My foglights didn't work in my ex-'65 T34 but I remember trying to get the
parking light working, thinking it worked like a normal Type 3 and finding
this fact out.

--
Everett Barnes
'63 Notch - '63 Square - '65 Type 34 - '66 Type 34 'vert