RE: [T3] do engines blow up?

<<-Are you saying that you forgot to take it out of gear before you towed
it?>>

Wow, that would be pushing the limits for the Darwin award...no, the jury's
out on this one but the only explanation we could come up with is it jumped
into gear as we were towing it. I know it sounds weird, but since we rolled
it to hook it up with the tow bar and it towed fine for about 20 miles we
know it wasn't in gear. As we were in a bit of a frantic mode as we were
trying to unhook it from my dad's truck nobody really remembers, was it in
gear when we stopped.

Joe