Re: [T3] Explain this! (electrical question)

> switch, and the fact that the turn signal indicator light (in the fuel
> guage) has constant power with the ignition on, and is grounded through
> the turn signal bulb filaments.

This reminds me of another question that I have been meaning to ask:

When you turn on the ignition, how many of the warning lights are supposed
to come on? At the moment only the generator and oil lights come on. The
other lights are now wired up (except the blue main beam light) and I was
expecting them to come on as well, like on all of the other cars that I have
driven.

The green light lights up when I pull the headlight switch out one stage and
then turns off when I pull it out again. The indicator lights work (both
together) when I turn on the indicators or the hazard warning lights.

Is this right?

Thanks,

Daniel