Re: [T3] Tire widths is 175 the max?

>Aaron mentions a good point... in todays world, in many places, if you are
in an accident and even if its not really your fault the other insurance
company will go over your vehicle with a fine tooth comb looking for any way
to blame you... they are out to make money and will make every effort not to
spend it.  Be careful with what you change, and know what your doing.

Keith

 sidewall flex with 185's on a 4" wide rim, but I'd