Re: [T3] auxiliary air regulator // ball bearing ?

Actually I just delt with my AAR... was sticking and holding the high idle
too long.
No, there is no ball bearing in it, just a shaft with a drum on top which is
cut out to pass air in a certain direction.  The shaft  fits through 2
sleeve bearings. It all comes apart but what amazed me was that the reason
mine was sticking wasnt because it was gummed up as I presumed but because
the shaft or housing was warped.  It was smooth until the drum inserted in
the top housing and it was clearly off center. I was surprized it worked all
these years but I guess it warmed up and things moved and freed up... till
last year.  I guess even the AAR's can fail!

Keith

?