RE: [T3] Red Light ON!!

> My generator light popped on this morning on the way to work.

Well, it stopped raining long enough to go take a look.  The belt was fine.
Pushing down on the top brush did not effect the light.  Reaching underneath
and pushing on the bottom brush, caused it to dim some but not go out.

I loosened the generator strap and rotated it around to get atthe brush.
Pulled it out and it had clearly bottomed out on the holder where I had
shaved the brush down some.  A few scrapes with my pocket knife, popped it
back in, and the light went out.  Yeah!

Gotta love the simplicity of our cars.......

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (Sophy)