Re: VW LICENSING PROGRAM (loooong(er))

<x-flowed>Phillip Wrote:

 I often wonder if anyone from VW corporate has ever been to a swap
meet.

ARE YOU CRAZY PHILLIP?!?!?!????

SHUT UP BEFORE THEY START PATROLLING THE SWAPMEETS TOO!!!!

;)

Our club (SOVW) has recently gone through the process of becoming an
official club site registered with VW. I didn't take part in the process,
but it was smooth. After our application was submitted, they replied with
just one small request. We had a spinning logo within our club logo and a
logo next to "Members Wanted". They requested that the spinning VW logo be
removed and that we only use one VW logo per page. That's it, that is all
they requested.

OK, now HERE is what I would want to know which the agreement is failing to state.

If someone applies, will VW state what needs to be changed before approval is given or do they automatically release the Dogs of Law?

If your club's example is the consistent procedure, I would have less apprehension of signing the agreement.

BUT, they choose not to tell you what they will do!

I am however disappointed that VW doesn't list their "approved"
clubs/organizations on their web site (at least I haven't found any links).
I think that would give a boost to the amount of clubs that register with
VW. Who would turn down traffic from VW.com??

Absolutely! That would be a wonderful idea!